why do you eat alone?



Check this out! Hahaha
Why do you eat alone? Don’t you feel embarrassed?

Eating alone is indeed the best way to eat! It is the truth to eating. The more people there are to eat together, the more choice in the menu there are. It is a matter of course that opinions are odd. But when I eat alone, I can decide the menu I want quickly. 

On top of that, when eat with others, you have to be cautions about your eating speed and eating etiquette. And you can’t eat the pieces that you want. But if you eat alone, you can eat comfortably without considering other people.

I can dine with only myself in mind.

Let’s Eat K-drama eps 10. A little conversation between Soo Kyung and Do Young. Haha

But, it’s right, isn’t it?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake