I want (this song)



I currently falling in love with this love song. Sung by Luke James, I Want You.
This song was, well simply romantic. And this song should be my wedding song, beside the usual wedding march. Hahahaha :p

Though I have no boyfriend right now *cough* *wink wink*. But this song is really good. Never get tired for this song. Hahahahaha although this song is quite difficult to sing. 

Especially whoever of you that falling in love right now, this song is for you xD



I Want You – Luke James
It’s crazy how your heart just has a mind of it’s own
Like when it smiled and makes the choice on it’s own
Well the funny thing about this heart of mine it know what it wants
But see the crazy thing is my mind tries to deny it
But girl I can’t fight what I know, I know
I want you baby, you~

Chek it out~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Chiffon Cake

Beelzebub part 1