Epik High - Born Hater (or you should be born lover xD)



Hey… long time no post something here. Hehehe may you forgive, cause I’ve been quite busy last (around) 2 weeks ago. You know academy things. Hehehehe


Well, currently I’m listening to some music, over and over again. Listening music is one of my hobbies. But still, my main hobby is reading heheheh xD

What was listening recently were korean. Bigbang just made their comeback and their songs were so good (they won over than 5 thropies for their newest song). But there’s a song I, particularly like. It’s from Epik High’s, a hip hpo group from South Korea. Born hater, from their newest album, Shoebox.

Yeah, I know Epik High released the album a year ago, and currently holding American tour concerts.

And this song was rated for 19+ (or more). This song was full of inappropriate words (curses for exactly). Hahahaha

One of the lyric “I hate my haters, obviously”. And another words. Hahaha. This song was about “hates” and “haters” from the singers opinion. In the end, this song told us that they’re still the best despite they have a lot of haters. In this case, maybe Tablo experienced the worst.

Epik High released the MV too. But I recommend you to see this instead of the original MV. Hahaha this video was recorded on Tablo’s dreaming radio program, I thought.

But, do not take it seriously. It’s just a song after all. You can have your own opinion.
Peace!

Check them below! ;)


Btw, you good kids, or not good kids, don’t be a hater for anything or anybody yes… too much hatred might kill you ;)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake