iKON - What You Do? #iKONWYD



Sooooooo……..
Here I am, wide awake and supposed to do my thesis revise instead of writing blog wkwkwkwk
But please, for once, excuse me for my pabo-ness. Hehehe
So, I’ve been into fangirl-ing thing for last a 2 weeks. For exactly since iKON announced they will doing concert in Jakarta next September. And my dear sister asked me to watch them together. I never knew my sissy was an iKONIC herself. All I know is she’s beauty and inspirit. Heleh
But I decided not to go to the concert. I put my priority first (bright future) and I bought iKON album instead. Now I am waiting for my album arrive. Yoohoooooooooo~~~~


And a few days ago, this sissy ngeracunin buat beli paket projek konser iKON yang diadain Kak Disi (you may search her through ask.fm topkrisus. She’s hillarious! ;))

And iKON just released their newest single 2 hour ago, like, ARE YOU KIDDING ME YG??
Fyuh… and if you see my twitter timeline as well as facebook, you might find I was into this fangirling thing instead of doing thesis. Wkwkwkwk 

But seriously. Their song is good as usual. I can’t stop myself from listening to it over and over again. Hahahaha

And here my review (my main purpose writing this post is to show you what I was thinking while listeing to iKON – What You Do).

The title is iKON – What You Do? And this song was kinda surprise gift YG gave to fans a.k.a iKONIC.
I don’t need to tell you the meaning of its lyric, you can search it from some fan account.
The MV is sooooo cute! iKON kids look so fine. I’m proud! And happy as well. Especially Dong-I, he’s really cute asadkfklejflemfkleh.

In MV, all of them except June have girlfriend and they act lovey dovey but nope. Am not jealous :)). The MV clearly tell us about the song itself. Missing person we dearly love. Hehehehe

But my point is, you should listen the song carefully! 

I don’t with other iKONIC, but I can feel their sincerity in the song. I feel like iKON miss their fans iKONIC. Like first verse of lyric

What are you doing?
What are you doing tonight? I miss you
What are you doing tomorrow? I miss you
‘cause I’m lonely lonely….

Through this song, it give me feeling iKON kids are communicating with their fans, like communicating with girlfriend.

Hanbin is really genius! Bobby as well. Hehehehe
Oh I really love this song! Bet I’ll listen to it, like, non-stop.
And in it’s ending. Beuh.

The way June say “good night” (kurang lebih gitu artinya), is really……..
Just imagine if June, or any other member, says it to you EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Nope, I think I’ll die. Hahahahaha

And now, I really have t back to my duty. Sleep well, iKONICs! Xx 

Here you go for the MV

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Chiffon Cake

Beelzebub part 1