me



This time I don’t feel like joking around. Been this serious since negara api menyerang slash detik-detik ujian tesis. Wkwk


So…… one of good friend of mine during my university just went home after come over without warning.pfft

I mean sure we chatted this morning. She asked me about her thesis progress. And sure she asked me to going along with her to her university library (she went to different univeristy for postgraduate program) but I told her I couldn’t go because my own task. Wkwkwk

I told her to come to my university instead, for some inspiration maybe? But we agreed to go tomorrow. But she called me, insisted to ask me accompanying her. Hahahaha so she just come to my house instead.

We did talk about thesis progress and so and so and so. But most of the time we talked about some adult matter. Not that “adult” but the appropriate adult. This friend married last year and now living with her mother and sister in-law. And the “curcolan” started.

I don’t know since when but “menikah dan berkeluarga” became one of main topic yang sering dibicarakan around me theses days. Since I do not have any boyfriend nor husband-wanna-be, I don’t paying much attention about this field but still….. kinda annoying if people insisted to me for getting married soon. Who are you?

I may not an expert in this marriage-thing, but I know a little. Because.. hey, I’m learning from other people! Even my friend stories became my own learning material.

I won’t talking about what is marriage. As I know, marriage isn’t simple. Marriage is complicated, because it’s involved not only love, but also ego, personality, habits, all the good and the bad in one large package. Marriage isn’t for you (have reading about this on another good friend of mine’s blog).

That’s why I’m not in hurry to find boyfriend that will ask me to be his wife. Am still young. Am in the middle of doing whatever I’d like to do like postgraduate thing, research thing and so on. Oh! And reading to my heart content as well. Hehehehehe.

I told myself no to getting married before turn 25y.o. because for now, am not ready for getting married. Not ready financially nor mentally. Wkwkwkwk

And my friend story made thinking and re-thinking and re-thinking about the whole thing in life, like generally. Am I adult enough for bigger problem? Am I adult enough in social interaction thing? Am I adult enough in relationship thing? Am i? 

Because, honestly I have a kind of savage personality. I mean, through experiences and hardship during university life, I think I became more honest, for myself and God knows other people goodness sake. And sometimes I express my honesty in savage ways. Wkwkwkwk especially when I talk with my goodfriend and she herself was honest and savage.

Though I am trying to act and talk softer(?). fufufu

But for now, I’m focusing myself in study. Got bunch of jurnal to read and some article to write.

Bye~


PS: I wrote this weeks ago. So, yeah

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake