Guardian: The Lonely and Great God



When I was writing this post, I was halfway watching those phenomenal Korean drama, no other than Dokkebi as know as Goblin 

I already watched this drama until 9th episode, from total 16. I wasn’t the type who could sit still watching or doing something. Gak betah. Pasti di tengah-tengah nonton berhenti dulu entah buat sekedar cek hape atau guling-guling atau main game. Wkwk

I know this drama was booming during it’s broadcast time. At first, I wasn’t interest in it. Gak ngerti deh, gak minat aja gitu. Btw, sampe detik ini saya BELUM NONTON drama paling hits sejagat raya Korea Selatan, tak lain tak bukan Descendant of The Sun. gak minat walaupun semua orang bilang dramanya bagus banget. 

I started watching Goblin since last Tuesday night. On the third day, I only managed to watched 9 episode. Wkwkwkwk lama ya. And I already bored to death. Huhuhu padahal Cuma 16 episode lho -_-“

There was no need for me to tell the whole story. You can check them by google. So I jumped into conclusion.

Hal yang saya tangkap dari drama dokkebi ini…. The drama’s story line was tragedy. Death and reincarnation came one after another. Love stories between the main actors were tragic yet sweet. Tears were everywhere as well as laughter. Seriously.

Akhir jalan ceritanya tragis, though not that kind of sad ending stories. 

Nonton episode pertama aja saya udah ngerasa capek sendiri. Half of the first episode was about war, betraying by His Majesty, slaughtering, sadness, and revenge. The other half was about desperate, death, and (another) sadness. Intinya, bloods were everywhere in the first episode. Gimana gak capek tuh nontonnya. But it made me kept watching. The story was dynamic. Dan adegan lucunya banyak. Saya ketawa ngakak. Hahahaha

Tapi ya itu… saya bosen. The only drama I could watch continously was Healer. I only stopped watch it because I was tired but still corious. Hehehehe

Goblin jalan ceritanya complicated but quiet easy to understand. Unlike Master Sun. saya sampe pusing bolak-balik baca wikipedia buat ngerti tokoh A siapa, B siapa, C siapa wkwkwkwk

I decided to watch Goblin partly because Lee Dong Wook, and Yook Sung Jae. Wkwkwk simply curious. As Sung Jae himself was a member of popular boy group as well as an actor. Never watched his dramas before so I was curious about his acting skill. Dan yang bikin Goblin lucu ya salah satunya Sung Jae ini.

As I watched Goblin one after another, I started realized the drama was full of advertising. Iklannya banyak banget! Mulai dari Bodyshop (seriusan! Padahal Korea Selatan terkenal sama produk perawatan mereka. Face Shop, Nature Republic, dan lain-lain). iLoom, kind of furnitures company I think. Mobil masserati. Kamera Canon, mineral water, entah apalagi. 

No wonder, drama production cost a lot of fortune. Jelas butuh banyak duit yang darimana datangnya kalo gak dari sponsor. Ya kan.

Btw, Goblin’s soundtrack songs were good! I knew one of them months ago. The song was Stay With Me by Punch ft Chanyeol of Exo. I knew it from Spotify wkwkwk

Now I am taking a rest from watching Goblin. Re-watching Healer sounds good, doesn’t it? Hahahhaa

regards

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Chiffon Cake

Beelzebub part 1