Spotify for a better life

Did I promise will post about my Spotify?
Yes.
So here we go.


Apparently, my Spotify premium was expired weeks ago. But I didn’t have a chance to register back to premium. And the dorm’s wifi doesn’t allow me to play any song at Spotify online. I couldn’t even use my whatssapp for web using the wifi hiks.

My life became dull a little bit as there’s no new songs.

Why do I like Spotify? Well, simply because there was no Joox on Microsoft Store hahahaha xD and I knew Spotify years ago before I knew Joox.

I installed Spotify both on my phone and laptop. So I can listen to my favourite music whenever I want.

My favourite playlist on Spotify?

When it comes to songs for work, I prefer “Lebih Produktif” playlist. The songs were great and put me into a better mood. And I can concentrate more while doing my job.

But when I need a more-hip song, I chose “KParty Dance Mix”. Hehe

I made all my song offline. So I can play them whenever, wherever I want without looking for internet connection.

For the last five months? Six months? My favourite songs was from Linkin Park. As they released their latest album with Chester *cry*. I really love their newest songs! Namely Invisible, Good Goodbye, Sorry For Now, Battle of Symphony.

From Kpop scenes, I was into iKON Bling-Bling and Bday. And NCT 127’s songs and NCT Dream’s song. And many more.

Oh! Btw, I downloaded the full album from Transformer original soundtrack. Just listening to them two or three times before my premium expired. Cih.

You can play any song you want. As long as the song available at your country xD

If you want to get Spotify Premium, just login using your account on their web and chose the instalment you want.

I usually paid for three months. Quite affordable. You can pay by transfer it, or pay at certain convenient store, or just simply using credit card.

But the thing I hate from Spotify was…it really consumed your phone battery life. Hiks. But it consumed less if you turn your Spotify into offline mode.

And some songs weren’t available for my own account. Especially songs from YG’s artist that released on Japan. Hih!

And somehow, Spotify and Mozilla firefox seems can’t work together hahaha. Even though it work okay on my recent laptop *wink*

I don’t know when will I get my premium back. As I am saving for my overseas trip next year. Hehehehe

Btw, here my favourite song that I always play at my Spotify.

Linkin Park – Sorry for Now



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake