2018 in flash


It’s already the twentieth day of 2018. Phew!

This time, I wanted to talk about how my 2018 went. Did I go through 2018 well enough? Let’s see.

Last year was full of ups and downs, as the past years went. But there were some achievement I was able to achieved.

1.       Konferensi Nasional Asosiasi Pembangunan Sosial Indonesia (APSI)
I never thought I have the courage to send a paper to those national scale of conference. Never before I dwelled myself into those kind of activities. It was a thrilling experiences! Met my lecturers, my undergraduate and graduate thesis advisors, my partner in writing the paper (yes I wrote it with my senior in university). Met my Ah! I stayed at home for two days. Pretty brief but I was happy and content to meet my parents. What an experience!

2.       Gold PROPER 2 years in row.
Well, it was the highest achievement the company where I work could achieved. But I don’t want to talk more about last year process.

3.       Derawan
Yashhh! I visited Derawan TWO TIMES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA well, Derawan Islands were beauty, but at some point, the ocean were filled with trash! Yes, T R A S H. the water were pretty clear you can see what’s on the bottom. Around the cottage where we stayed, you can see trash scattered around in the bottom. Near the restaurant, you can see soap bubbles floating around. It was pretty disgusting! Yuck! And there was one event went like this:

*they were snorkelling near DDR jetty, feeding school of fish some cracker. And then someone I knew from work eating the last piece of cracker and THREW AWAY THE TRASH INTO THE OCEAN, I MEAN, LEFT THE TRASH FLOATING AROUND*
Me: Hey, don’t litter, throw the trash into trashbin*
Him: ikannya laper *sambil tetep buang tu bungkus jajan di laut.
KAN EEK BANGET YAH KELAKUAN. SUMPAH KESEL BANGET. UDAH TUA LHO YA KELAKUKAN KEK GAK PERNAH DIDIDIK AJA. YA NGANA PIKIR AIR LAUT BISA BIKIN HANCUR SAMPAH PLASTIK. Bego gratis tapi gak diborong juga kali yah. I pay no respect to those kind of people. Stay away.

4.       December days off
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. I spend my Christmas and new year hols with my family. But, I didn’t really enjoy my Christmas hols because I was sick before departed to Jakarta. Yes, I spend my Christmas hols with my fams. I was happy, tho. I can treat my mom, dad, and little brother.

Oh yeah, I WENT HOME TO JOGJAAAAAAAAAA. Walaupun penerbangannya delay sih. Perkiraan nyampe Jogja jam 10 malam, kenyataannya mendarat jam 12 malam HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Met my second mom, Aunt Ratna and her family. Visited Magelang for some infamous red bean soup, met my nephews and felt the cold weather of Magelang. Huhuw I missed those moments. My time was well spent with my families.

Me along with my mom and dad went east by train (oh gosh! I’ve been longing to traveling using trains. Last time was Lebaran hols 2017). We visited my aunt Ratna, departed from Tugu Train Station around 2.00am, we arrived at Kertosono (train to Kediri was hella expensive :p). we travelled around East Java. Eating this and that (I’ll write about it on another post).

5.       Colouring book for adults.
Yes! Lately I am into those infamous colouring book. Bought myself one along with it’s companion. Hehehe. Already coloured some of them but still have a long way to go hahahaha

6.       Thailand
As a reward for 2017’s achievement (first gold proper for my company), we went to Thailand, to Bangkok and Pattaya city. Well, that was a quite exciting holiday. I don’t know about this year rewards. But Bangkok was……pretty cheap, indeed! I watched Cabaret show (gosh, those men turned into women were very beauty1 and sexy as well). Tried crocodile satay (yeah!). it tasted like chicken satay. Hehehehehe. Maybe I can plan a short escape to Bangkok this year? Tempting.

Seems like it’s enough for my 2018 kaleidoscope. See you on another post! Xx


Song of the day, iKON – Apology from their Welcome Back Album. Released on 2015




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake