phase

 

For the first time since I fell into Kpop world, I didn’t buy any albums hahaha. This year, Bigbang, iKON, and Stray Kids made their comeback.

Especially BIGBANG, the most awaited comeback. They released a single and staying at top chart worldwide for weeks. Won first position at South Korean music chart without formal promotion. LOL

But sadly, BIGBANG didn’t release physical album L

Stray Kids and iKON did released physical album but I bought none of them. The reason? Hmmm….

Maybe because I have too much of their album? Hahaha. But that wasn’t the main reason.

Kpop things didn’t spark any joy in me recently. I didn’t watch all their contents (watched some of them only). Didn’t really follow their updates. I just read whatever thrown into me through my social media. And that was all. I just read and didn’t search for more.

I ended my monthly subscription to JYP Bubble service and unfollowed most of iKON’s member personal account on my main account. I still following them on my second account, tho. Hehehe…. I also uninstalled vlive app.

I feel like I don’t have times to catching up all the things I missed.

Korean stuff used to be my sanctuary, something I can run into when things are unbearable. But somehow, Kpop didn’t give me a much-needed-distraction like it used to.

Maybe I was bored with all Korean thing?

Sure my playlist still consist of Korean pop songs. But recently I listening to the old one, not the recent released. 

Maybe this is only a temporary phase.

Hang in there.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Chiffon Cake

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.