postgrad



Hallo… well it’s been six weeks for this semester. Half semester. It’s mean I’ll do my first mid term examination in postgraduate. Fyuhh~


I told you before I took 7 classes this semester. So far, 5 of 7 classes will not held manual exam, which mean ujian tulis. My lectures gave us a bunch of tasks. And it’s my first time got such a bunch of tasks for mid-term examination. When I was in undergraduat, most of my exam, mid-term or end semester were manual exam. 
 
See, it’s thrilling. Hahaha

Guess what, I have done nothing for my tasks -_____-“ too many tasks, hard to choose which one I should do first. Hehe

But, yeah when I wrote this post, I was in faculty library, trying to do my task. And I ended up online -______- not productive at all. Geez!

I should focus on my tasks then. Hhu

See ya!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Chiffon Cake

Beelzebub part 1