postgraduate



Hallo fellas! Really (a little bit) long time no see. Hahaha..

I’m so sorry because I had no posted anything for a while. Guess what? I’m a postgraduate student now! Hahahaha.. and I had been a little busy right now. Well, you know I’m taking 7 classes for this semester, 21 credit. See, how busy I was, and I am. Hehe :p

It’s a relieve, I know what I have to do for now. Being a postgraduate student is, well a fascinating. Hhe. I should graduate (again) as soon as possible. This year totally for study. Next year I’ll face my new world. You know what I mean, next year I will be graduated and will be an employee (I hope so). Amen! :D

How is my new semester?

Well, so far nothing happened. I can do my study quite well, although for some moment I almost fell sleep! Hahahaha -__-“ yeah you know, last time I took 9credits, 3 classes a day is, umh, 2 years ago? And I’v never took 3 classes straight a day. Tuesday always be my hectic day~! But I enjoy it.

How about my classmates?

Uh.. most of my classmates were the same age with me. And I’ve known some of them well while I was in my undergraduate program. So it isn’t that difficult to adapted *smile*

How is the classes?

Hehehehehehehe…. Most of my classes I’ve learned while I was undergraduate student. So, it’s quite interesting to learn more about them. And it helps me to join the discussion.

Well, after all, postgraduate program is really interesting. So, I’d like to really enjoy this program.

See you on another post! :D

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Chiffon Cake

Beelzebub part 1