me and my (not)self-contained, you and your stupid(ity)



I don’t even know whether she is busy with her co-ass, or she is turn out to be an ignorant girl, or just simply stupid. Fool. Moron. Idiot. Dumb. Or whatever you named it.


When you were in your most desperate state, you contacted your bestfriend. You texted her. But no answer until months later. How do you feel? How will you react to her answer?

What kind of friend is when I said “I’m fine. How about you?” but there’s no replied untill now? What kind of friend is that?

What kind of friend??

Nah, you’ve never told me anything. It’s fine with me. But please don’t ever ignore me.
Don’t….ignore me…..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake