stranger



My life as a stranger.

Well, it’s not a clichĂ©. 

My life was changed after a simple phone call one fine day. The changing process was pretty quick. My brain got no time to processing the progress as I was busy with work.

One day, I was gathering with my fellow research assistant, plotting where we will do the social mapping thingy. Another day, I was on my flight to Jakarta. Heading to the whole new world. That was all happened in less than 4days!

Suddenly I was out of my comfort zone. I was moved out from the place I called home for the last 8 years. All by myself.

Sure, the first weeks were the hardest.

But thank God, there were hella a lot of task I was meddled in.

My first day at work? Well I got to know mbak Amel, Mbak Angga, Bu Poppy and the rest pegawai. The second day was the day where I met for the first time my dear fellow workers for the next year. Wqwq 

I wasn’t able to grasp whatever thing happened around me. Even until now, I wasn’t able to fully grasp it. I just felt I was a robot. I did what people told me to do. Poor poor me :(

And I got nobody I knew well. I was all alone by myself. Out of my home to the place I knew nothing.

It’s became usual people who never seen me asked me such question “asalnya dari mana?” followed by another (kind of) annoying questions.

When weekend came, I just stayed at my room for the whole day. Seriously. Usually I stayed at my room for the whole day as well. But I always managed to went out at evening, to bought some dinner or just sight seeing around the city. But now, I literally holed in my room. 

I was a stranger in some ways.

But really, I am thankful to my work mates, for their help to got me through the hardship. For their jokes, for their help, for their attention. As I told before, my work mates were all kind, fun, and mischievous. Kalo jahil dari hati banget! Alias niat. How was their mischievous? Kalo nyeritain usilnya mereka mungkin bakal jadi novel HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But for now on, I gotta enjoy my time, enjoy my new world and learn a lot! Because there were hella a lot of things I’ve never seen before. hehe

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Chiffon Cake

Beelzebub part 1