part of 2017



It’s been a while since last time I posted something here. And it’s already September!!! I mean, guys! There are only 3months left of 2017. Hehehe

So I wanted to review a little about how my 2017 passed by.
First thing first, I should congratulate me for my first job ever! Hehehehehehehe been a month since I moved out from Jogja to the place where I wished to call it “home” (still wishing to call it home, to be honest).
I am now a worker at Pertamina EP as community development officer.
Some people may curious how on earth I did get the job. Well, I won’t tell you the details. Not now, maybe.
The thing is, if you don’t know the stories behind, you better keep your mouth shut tightly. You don’t know how my life went on with the ups and downs for the last four months.
My achievement was what I always worked to.
I am quite happy now with my life. I mean, sure I should Jogja, a city I really love. Bapernya ninggalin Jogja kebawa minggu-minggu pertama di tempat baru. Sampe dek abrar bosen tuh kayaknya HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Suddenly I was out of my comfort zone. The process from I was informed about the job to moving out was pretty quick and I got no time to baper.
But thank God, people at my work place were really kind and fun and…..pretty mischievous! Jahil-jahi semua dan jahilnya dari hati alias niat. WQWQWQWQWQ
My first month as a worker… well isn’t bad. Busy but happy.
I just got time to write this post since I was quite busy with job hehehehehe
Now I’m going back to my work as there are hella a lot of tasks!
See you on another post, fellas! ;)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Chiffon Cake

Beelzebub part 1