just another English post


                Well, I just got my TOEFL score, which held last week by KMTPHP from FTP. I haven’t told you ya? Hehe =D

                The scores, honestly, just 477 -___-“ not good enough, isn’t it? But, don’t you know? It is my highest scores on TOEFL. From the first time I took my TOEFL test, I just got 457 for my scores. I took my test on 2009. Then on 2011 I took my test (again) and guess what? My scores stuck on 457. Geez! I meant, my scores should be higher after a years in college. But what just happened. Zz
                Well, my last-week-TOEFL-test, I didn’t prepare my self. I was too busy, and too tired to prepared my self -____- poor me. Yeah, you know what I’m doing right now. Hehe

                Talking about TOEFL, I’m going to take a TOEFL class this mid-year, about June-July. Well, my friends told me to take the class with them. TOEFL is really important nowadays, especially if you’re going to study abroad. You should have, at least 550 for TOEFL scores, or 6.0 for IELTS scores. It’s hard to get if you never prepare yourself, indeed.

                Then, what have you done for preparing yourself kens?

                Well, actually I didn’t do something special for my TOEFL preparation. I’m too busy, and too lazy. To do that hehehe. But, yeah, I read some English books almost everyday. And for last a week I read many English books for my thesis. Jeng jeng =D. yea I searched some theories that relevant for my thesis, and I got it from the book in it’s original version -_____- I hope I can find the translate ones. Bbr!

                But it doesn’t matter. As long as it can help me to reach S.Sos title behind my name, I’ll do it. Wkwk and by reading English books, it can help me to improve my English ability, especially in grammar and vocabularies =D

                Ah.. that’s all my today’s post. I’ll post more stories in another days. Hehehehe

                See ya!
               

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake