hobby



My parents know I love reading. For instance, my family hobby is reading. For me, reading and collecting just like a package. I almost always spent my money buying books. Hehehehe. Even my parents support my hobby. It’s better than spending my money on something else. Books, can least longer. I can read them over and over again whenever I want. Hahahahaha


Orang tua saya juga lebih suka anaknya di rumah baca buku (walaupun di kamar) daripada keluar main gak jelas.

And my current goal now is collecting Harry Potter in English version. It cost me quite much but it doesn’t matter.

I am a (quite) die hard fans of Harry Potter. I’ve been a fans since around 12 years old or so. I’ve collected all of Harry Potter series (Indonesian version). I’ve completed the series ages ago hehehe. I still remember my very first Harry Potter novel was bought by my dad when he was in Manado for work. Since then I asked my parents to bought them for me or I bought them by myself, using my pocket money I’ve saved. For Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, I got them as my birthday present! How grateful and thankful I am for having the best best parents on earth.

I just told my mom I bought a Harry Potter novel last night and she didn’t say anything, because she known I’ve canceled my plan for watching some movies. Kekekeke~ I chosen to spend my money for book instead for movies. Fufufufu

We even talked about some comics we haven’t had yet, like TinTin and novels by Sidney Sheldon, our favorite author. Tintin is quite expensive, sadly :(. But I’ll save my money for them.
I’m not a type person who bought very so often. I just bought book once in a while. Just like last night, I bought novel after 4 months since my last shopped for book. And last time I shopped, I just bought 1 book hehe. the book was quite expensive for me who still unemploye huhuhuhu

For me, reading is like breathing. Reading is essential in my life. And I only read what I want to, not what people expect me to read, like bestseller books on bookstore or anything else people talking about. Soalnya terksesan ikut-ikutan padahal gk ngerti sama isi bukunya. Exclude literature for my study, I should, I have to read them for my own self goodness sake. hehe

Tau kan, buku penjualan terbaik macemnya mimpi sejuta dolar, si anak singkong, or anything else terus kalimat-kalimat dalam buku dikutip di media sosial biar keliatan keren. I’ll read them, maybe in sometime in future. hahahaha

Saya memilih membaca sesuai keinginan cause I can enjoy it. Dan kalo udah baca, gk bisa diganggu gugat. Saya jarang ngutip kalinat dari buku yang saya baca, soalnya keasikan sama jalan ceritanya jadi gk peduli sama hal lain. kadang-kadang aja pas inget. Hahaha

What I read mostly were fiction, just for entertain. Hidup udah serius, bacaan mah jangan yang serius-serius hahahaha.

Saya juga paling suka sama yang namanya book fair, di mana buku-buku harganya diskon. Apalagi diskonnya gede. Sebisa mungkin bakal saya samperin! Hahahaha

Impian saya bisa bikin perpustakaan pribadi di rumah. Bahkan saya sudah merancang desain rumah masa depan saya. Rumah yang nyaman dan sangat menunjang hobi membaca saya. Hehehe

Semoga bisa!

Hobi kamu apa? Kalo samaan, tos!
See ya!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake