19 Oct 2016 to 19 Oct 2017

Today, at this very moment a year ago. I was graduated for the second time slash graduated from postgraduate school. Ehehehehe


Been a year since my graduation. Nothing much changed since that day, beside I moved out from Yogya to the place called “home” for the next couple months.

That day, well as usual I woke up early to prepared myself slash doing some make up. I didn’t wear kebaya for my graduation, as I already wore it during my undergraduate graduation. What I wear was something formal, black skirt and white shirt along with black shoes. Bahkan pas wisuda gak terlalu heboh kayak jaman S1. Wkwkwk udah pernah wisuda soalnya.

Honestly, wisuda S1 lebih berkesan sih daripada wisuda S2 xD apalagi kisah dibalik perjuangan toga di pagi 19 November 2013. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dan pas wisuda S2 juga gada temen selain si kokoh. Kita tuh kompak banget deh. Masuk bareng, kuliah bareng, nesis bareng, ujian aja Cuma selisih 2 minggu. Revisi bareng, ngurus wisuda bareng, wisudanya bareng wakakakakak I miss him a lot!

Habis acara di GSP, lanjut acara pelepasan wisuda di fakultas. As my faculty building complex was pretty near with GSP, I took thing easy. Kek nyantai banget deh kelar acara di GSP. Selo banget nyari booth studio foto Kencana. Selesai foto-foto, eh acara di fakultas udah mulai. Telat dong. Wahahahaha dan itu nyari kursi juga udah tebal muka aja. Hehe emang kek gak mikirin banget. Gak ada yang ditungguin juga. Yang nyambut kelar wisuda kayak S1 juga gak ada. Wakakakaka. Cuma sempet ketemu ortunya si kokoh aja. Gak ketemu si dean tapi :(

Selesai wisuda, yaaaa biasalah ya I celebrated my graduation my family. Tapi gada acara makan-makan sama sepupu-sepupu. Cuma beliin pizza for my lovely little brother Dek Andy and Andre. Luv!

Setelah wisuda, well, I was busy packing up my things and sent them home when suddenly I got a call from my university. Eh ada tawaran proyek di Cilacap. Kamis siang ditanyain, sorenya briefing teknis keberangkatan, besok paginya jam 8 berangkat aja gitu. I had no ide at all about those project, social mapping. Jahahahahaha

My life after graduate was kinda blur. A lot of things happened as I was getting mature and be better person.

Until now, I was at office when I wrote this post and posted it.

To complete this post, I was supposed to put some song. But I had no idea what song that fit this kind of post. Instead, I’ll put the song that played on mind these days.

Have a nice day!

Charlie Puth ft Selena Gomez – We Don’t Talk Anymore
We don’t talk anymore, we don’t talk anymore
We don’t talk anymore like we used to do
We don’t talk anymore, what was all of it for?
Oh, we don’t talk anymore like we used to do


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake