flaw

Let’s talk about love flaw.

This evening was one of those rare occasion, I was able to be home quite early.
Stayed at home briefly became habit these days. Usually, I went home quite late and only stayed briefly (45minutes, at top) and went out to do something.

Last night, I went home around 7.30pm after had dinner.

Why did I choose “flaw” as today’s post topic? Just because hehehe

This topic just popped up at my mind when I wasn’t aware about it (okay I admitted, I was aware about my flaw).

Don’t talk about my flaw when you weren’t perfect. Stop underestimate people, stop underestimate me.

If you aren’t going to give some hands, at least try to keep your mouth shut. Tightly.
Be careful, so things won’t firing back at you.

As I am bottling up now. Am not saying anything doesn’t mean I feel nothing. I am just trying to avoid any kind of misunderstanding or hurting people.

But the question now is…how long am I able to keep my mouth south? I am afraid, once I open my mouth, I might hurt people around me.

There’s a vague line between being patient and ignorant. Do you know which side I am now?

 I wrote this because something triggered me to write. This topic was not chosen in minutes. I’ve been thinking about for…well months. I just didn’t know how to express it well in words.
I wrote this not to act sarcastic towards particular person (right, another confession. I admit it I wrote this in order to criticism particular person in my circle. Probably it was you? Hehe kidding)
I’m just kinda tired of something and need to relieve my stress. I’m trying to levelling down my temper. Wkwk


When things get ugly. Like….. pretty ugly.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake