Tanggal(an)

Am not a type who remembering date, unlike usual girl slash anak kekinian.
I don’t know, I don’t really remember the important date on my life. I just remember a few of them.


When I was in a relationship (gosh, years ago!) I’ve never remembered the important date. We’ve never celebrated our anniversary or anything like that. We just lifed our live as usual. Lupa kapan jadian, kapan bubaran HUEHEHEHEHE

Karena saya tipenya jalanin hidup ya ngalir aja gituh. Ehehehe.
But here, a few dates I still remembered up till now.
The oldest date.

5 April 2009. Utul UM UGM, alias ujian tulis masuk UGM. Wkwkwkwk still clear as crystal that day. Inget banget karena habis ujian praktek olah raga dari pagi sampe siang sorenya langsung cuss ke Pontianak dan besok pagi-pagi terbang ke Yogyakarta transit Jakarta dalam kondisi badan sakit semua.
Tesnya di UNY, lantai 3, duduk paling depan. Wkwkwk pas tes kaki rasanya mau copot saking pegel ujian lari marathon 2.4km :’). Mana di UNY gak ada lift jadi ke ruang tesnya pakai tangga. Ehehehe

25 April 2009. Saturday. The day! Pengumuman lolos enggaknya di UGM. Hehehehe thank God for His Endless Blessings for me, I accepted to UGM as undergraduate student. Hehehe. The next week, I went to Jogja for the third time in less than three month to registered myself. Ke Jogja padahal minggu berikutnya UAS. Udah bodo amat gitu.
When I went back to school, everybody, like everyone asked where did I go last week. I told them I was on vacation and they protested. Lah, kok protes. Sini mah berjuang keras biar bisa keterima kuliah. Hehehe momennya emang pas banget habis UN saya terus ngilang. Wkwk

18 Agustus 2009. Upacara penerimaan mahasiswa baru di UGM slash ospek slash PPSMB. Left home at early morning and back to home at evening for the next 4 days. Seru aja sih. Hehehe

3 Oktober 2013. Pendadaran! HEHEHEHEHEHE still clear in my mind as it was happened yesterday. How I couldn’t sleep well, how my life was a mess but thank God I got a bunch of people who cares about me during those times. Thanks to you, Nadia, Mas Aji. Luv!

19 November 2013. Graduation day! Wohooo!

14 february 2014. It was the day when Jogja was covered with ashes from Gunung Kelud. I still had photos from those days.

19 October 2016. Graduation for the second time! Ehehe. Saya bahkan gak inget kapan saya ujian tesis xD. My life after thesis defend was kinda blur. Ehehehe

31 July 2017. The day I left Jogja for my own goodness sake. How I woke up really early that day, caught a cab to airport and enter the whole new world.

1 August 2017. The day where I met for the first time my partner at work. The day where I, for the first time ever worked together with a total stranger. A day where I built a mutual trust. The day where I learned a lot of things.

5 August 2017. The day where I left Jakarta to the place I called home. The day where I was really baper but there was no tear fell down.

7 August 2017. The day where my life as an oil and gas industry begin. Up till now.

Well, I really grateful for whatever I had in my life. Because I believe, something happened for a reason.

This is not the end of my journey. Like what Linkin Park said in their song. This is not the end, this is not the beginning.

Linkin Park – Waiting For The End
Waiting for the end to come
Wishing I had strength to stand
This is not what I had planned
It’s out of my control
……….
So I’m picking up the pieces, now where to begin
The hardest part of ending is starting again


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake