6012018

First thing first….
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! Hehe
I hope 2018 is as good, and nice yet joyful as 2017 was :)

How was my first week on 2018? Well, it was quite nice.

I never wrote any resolution when at the beginning of each year. Because I don’t want to face a failure as I failed to fulfil my own resolution. I don’t want to hurt myself, I always think like that.
I do have a plan. But I think there’s no need to share it publicly so other people know my life plan. I tend to keep things for myself. No reason, it was my personality. Hehehe

If you followed me on facebook/twitter/Instagram/whatssapp, you’ll see I rarely share or uploaded something personal. I used to do it, but I thought my act wasn’t wise so I stopped it.

Back to the topic.

New year always mean I was getting older. New year means a fresh start for all the dream I was dreaming of.

I hope you guys have a joyful, full of event 2018. Achieve whatever you wanted to achieve last year but wasn’t able to. Just what like Paulo Coelho has said in his novel:

When you want something, all the universe will conspires in helping you to achieve it (The Alchemist, 1993)

Once again.
Happy new year, good people! xD

Here the song that I currently listening to:

NCT Dream – We Young (their newest songs were all good)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake