iKON: Return Review


I am utterly happy for iKON!!! Huhuhu

Because the long awaited album was released. Kyaaaaaa xD

iKON: Return consisted 8 new songs and 4 infamous yet unreleased song. They are:
1.       Love Scenario (title) πŸ’“
2.       Beautiful 🌸
3.       λ—λŒ€ (ONE AND ONLY) (B.I SOLO) πŸ‘Š
4.       λ‚˜μœλ†ˆ (JERK) 🍁
5.       Best Friend πŸ’‹
6.       Everything πŸ’—
7.       μ•ˆμ•„λ³΄μž (HUG ME) 🌹
8.       μžŠμ§€λ§ˆμš” (DON'T FORGET) πŸ‘„
9.       μ‹œλ…Έμ‹œμž‘ (SINOSIJAK) πŸ’ͺ
10.   λ‚˜λ₯Ό μ‚¬λž‘ν•˜μ§€ μ•Šλ‚˜μš”_ (LOVE ME) πŸ’˜
11.   Just Go πŸ’”
12.   Long Time No See 😘

Aaanndddd…. I really like them all! Okay, let me review one by one, in my very honest opinion. 

Love Scenario 
Love scenario was this album title and they released the MV. I think this song has a same ambience with iKON’s older song, My Type. The melody was sweet, and their images too! But still, I am flattered by Donghyuk’s charm hahahaha
I mean, when you watch Love Scenario MV, it will remind you their rookie days. My type era. They showed us iKONICs their innocent image. Their appearance on the MV was…… so boyfriend. I mean, minta dijadiin pacar banget! Huhuhu
Love scenario is absolutely my favourite! Hahahahaha

Beautiful
Ooooh! I really love June’s voice in this song! Huhuhu I think his voice really fit the song xD
And chanwoo got more lines! Like a lot more than usual. Huhuhu uri maknae Chanwoo. I’m proud of him
Overall, this song always make me want to dancing along. At least, my hands swanging through out the song. Hahahaha

λ—λŒ€ (ONE AND ONLY) (B.I SOLO) 
Finally! Our Tiger Bin 🐯 solo is here, every one! Aw aw…. And I clearly can imagine he sing this song live on upcoming concert. I hope he’ll dance sexily like he did on the previously concert.
Mbin’s solo has a same ambience with his previous solo work, Be I for Show Me The Money. His charm as rapper as well as leader of iKON really showed through One and Only song. Bet you.

λ‚˜μœλ†ˆ (JERK)
This song is good too! With a mid-slow tempo I think this song really suit with rainy season, or on gloomy days. Hahahaha I love Donghyuk’s voice! Sweet as usual my baby xD really, Donghyuk improved his singing skill. And the rapper too. Waw waw and Chanwoo’s voice at the last part.

Best Friend
This! What I love the most from this song was the end part, where they are singing together. Hey girl you know I love you so~~!
That part! I. Really. Like.
End

Everything
Ah yes. Everything. This song has a cheerful feeling. And reminded their song during Heroes of Remix era, where re-mixing old song along with Psy. I can imagine iKON singing this song live while dancing. Why, they are really good at singing live while dancing to the choreography. I love my talented kids. Hahahaha

μ•ˆμ•„λ³΄μž (HUG ME)
Started with Donghyuk’s falsetto vocal, followed by B.I’s rap. Waw… what a combine. Both of them really need to release a project in the future. I think Donghyuk’s voice will fit with any member.
And.. oh! Don’t forget June’s falsetto vocal. As he has a powerful vocal, yet his voice is really charming on those falsetto mode. And Chanwoo’s vocal at the end. Aaahhh I’m a proud momma of iKON kids! 

μžŠμ§€λ§ˆμš” (DON'T FORGET)
Me like!!!!! I mean… this was a slow song among the album. I love the whistle in this song. And Hanbin’s vocal. Surely he can sing well, despite his position as rapper. This song has a same feeling with Just Go. A sad feeling, a longing to the love one.
Ijji mayo, ijji mayo…..
Geudae nal ijji mayo…
Don’t forget us, don’t forget me.
Everything about me….
Uwaaaaaaa… those killing part. I can’t
In this song, the vocal lines were really stand out! Even for Chanwoo who rarely showed his singing ability.
But still, Donghyuk’s voice enchanted me.

μ‹œλ…Έμ‹œμž‘ (SINOSIJAK)
Who doesn’t know Sinosijak???? We, iKONICs knew this infamous song for ever, since Mix and Match era, years ago.
I really love this song! Because it made my mood getting better. When I was in the middle of doing some work, I always put this song my playlist.
YG never released this song officially on Korea.
Sinosijak! Show time!
No alkool only tansa juice!
Oh wow… it brought me old memories from those survival show Mix and Match.
Show time!!

λ‚˜λ₯Ό μ‚¬λž‘ν•˜μ§€ μ•Šλ‚˜μš”_ (LOVE ME)
Every iKONICs also knew this song before it released on Korea. I mean, this was iKON’s song for Japan version album. Everytime I listening to this song, it reminded me Love Me MV directed personally by Jinhwan. Bhahahahaha every iKONICs in the world must know what I mean. Hahahaha 😭

Just Go
I thought iKON 지λͺ»λ―Έ Apology was saddest song. But turned out I was wrong. Just Go has a sad feeling. It really suit the raining season, when you got nothing to do. Hahaha
And yeah, like the previous 2 songs I mentioned before, iKON first released Just Go for their Japan album. They sang this song live at their concert. And there was a movie clip where Just Go was the music background. Hahahaha

Long Time No See
Uwaaaaa….. song of the time! Along with Sinosijak, this song was unofficially released during Mix and Match era. iKON always sing this song on their concert. This song told us about their longing to see us, iKONIC. I think.
Long time no see. Yeah. Long time no see, iKON.

Overall, this album has a totally different feeling with iKON previous debut album. June once said this album was like a musical for him. Yes, I agreed with him! Btw, I already bought my own copy of this album. Waiting for it to arrive, probably next week. Hehehe I can’t wait to see whose photocard I get! And those selca photocard. I hope I get Donghyuk as he is my main bias hahahaha

Look like I post more about iKON hahahahahahaha

Here you go, Love Scenario dance practice.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Chiffon Cake

Beelzebub part 1