iKON's comeback for real!

For weeks, my twitter timeline was none but iKON’s comeback issues.

And they are really coming back! I mean…. THEY ARE COMING BACK!!! My kids. Huhu I cri

Yeah, been a fan of them since debut days. Been a fan of June’s powerful voice since Who Is Next days. Hehehe


At first I refuse to believe whatever YG said when it come to iKON things. I really don’t want to believe him. But…. But….

Finally, my kids iKON released their 2nd full album. Last year they only released two songs huhu I cri…….

Their second album, Return contained 8 new and fresh songs! Another 4 were infamous yet unreleased song. Sinosijak dan Long Time No See. Both of the song was from Mix and Match era. I really love those songs! xD

Kind of weird seeing Sinosijak on my Spotify hahahahaha

Their title? Love Scenario. Oh I love it! Please don’t ask me my favourite song among Return album. I can’t choose huhuhu

Btw, iKON looks really nice on Love Scenery MV xD xD. My main interest of course, Donghyuk.
Yeah, Dounghyuk is my main bias. The rest member surely the bias wrecker. Hahahaha

Uh, btw I already paid for my own album hehehe xD I can’t help it but buy the album. I must buy it!

I think iKON new album is soooo good! Line distributions were nice. I mean, my baby Chanwoo got more lines now. As well as Donghyuk.

They promised us iKONICs they’ll promote well for their comeback. I hope they will appear on a lot K-variety show. Because they are sooo stupid yet adorable huhu my kids. I am a proud momma.

Though in fact, I almost got no time to watch last year variety show of iKON, beside weekly idol (because they were utterly funny I laughed so hard LOL).

I haven’t watched all episodes of iKON TV in which they did various things and iKON picnic as well. Last year I was busy with this and that. Hehehe

But I hope I get more time in this early 2018. Hehehehe because I am in the middle of reading Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan. Bought 2 books of the trilogy las week when I was on my way back to work.

I promise I’ll write the review.

And… oh! I just went back from Thailand. I’ll post about it someday. Hehehe

Now, gotta back to book work!

See ya, good people!

Xx

Here you go iKON – Love Scenery



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake