Hey darling

Cliché


Men who asked me to spend time together slash going out.

First, I’d like to tell you what kind of a person I am. Sure, I am good.

I love reading, since kid. Clearly remember my mom used to read me story before I slept. My dad used to buy me tons of comics or children magazine every time he went for business matter. I was a kid but I love to read slash saw the pictures, colorful ones.

Harry Potter is my all the time favorites. Read them over and over, time to time and never getting sick of the series. When Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows coming out (for Indonesian market), my mom bought me that as my birthday present. I have a complete series of Harry Potter, both in Indonesia and English versions. Now I’m collecting the third and fourth set, Harry Potter with house cover, a special edition for twentieth year of the series. I also collecting the illustrated version. All for my satisfaction. I signed my self on pottermore.com and got sorted into Ravenclaw. Yeay!

I’m an avid follower of manga. My favorite? Hi Miiko. I prefer comedy over serious things.

I am an iKONIC, fandom of iKON a boyband from South Korean. I also a V.I.P, fandom of Bigbang, iKON senior on music industry. I spent my pocket money to buy their album (iKON most of the time). Following their activities through twitter (yes I’m still using it). Watching their performance through their official youtube channel, and so on. I do whatever most of fangirl do. Oh, I watch some K-dramas and K-movies too! My Spotify playlist? Korean songs, mostly, obviously.

I am a worker, paid my monthly bills diligently. I am kinda frugal person. Rarely buy a new outfit, still using my old phones, my old clothes, even for my backpack, I bought it when I was a senior high schooler. Around 9-10 years ago. Knowing my habits, my friend told I am a faithful person.

I love dogs, it helps me release my stress. I love their loyalty, their friendly acts. Dogs always cheer me up whenever I’m feeling down. Books and dog is my favorite combo, all the time.

I love my parents, to the infinity.

But still, I’m a human, not a saint. I have my flaws, still trying to embrace them rather than blaming people for the unexpected things.

I love my self, as much I love my future partner. If I don’t love me, nobody will.

If you are willing to embrace me as well as my flaw, willing to unconditionally love me, well I pretty much will do the same.

Let’s going out then


Sincerely yours,
Love



Shawn Mendes – There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake