I love you, but I don't know if it's friendly love or nah. let me and you guess it

Sudden talk

🍎 : who’s your boyfriend now?
🐒: umh, I don’t have any. I am not going out with anybody now.
🍎 : how about going out with me?
🐒 : what? Lol *reacted in kind of joking manner*
🍎 : I’m serious, tho
🐒 : *change the topic*
🍎 : *following the new topic*
🐒 : *still talking about another topic*
🍎 : *sudden maneuver* so, how about we going out?
🐒 : *almost choked*

Okay, to this point, I was flustered, and confusing as well. We don’t talk to each other like for months and don’t see each other for… years? I don’t remember when the last time I met him in person. We knew each other for a long time.

And suddenly he asked me such question. I don’t get it. At all. And for now on, I don’t take it seriously. Honestly, I’m a bit afraid. As he never did such thing as long as we knew each other.

If it was a joke, please. It’s not funny anymore. Please back to your right mind soon. If you are serious, please do it properly.

You know I always love you (though maybe it’s different form of love?). But I don’t like to joke around about this kind of things. Unless there’s a mutual agreement.

For an example, I love to call my cousin “beb”, or “satria sayang”. I do that because he’s a funny person and I called him like that since his junior high era (now he’s a university student). Once, I called him “satria sayang” and he replied me “apa, selingkuhanku”. We laughed really hard lol.

Well, I posted it about random person, not a particular one. Buy maybe I did for the opposite reason? Who knows. Probably am not in my right mind as well. Stressing over things. Need a vacation, healing time.


Okay, I just heard this song. I was randomly searching songs to put into my every blog post. This song is sooooo gooooddd! Really, Jaesix Day6 for lyfee.. hehehe check this out!




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake