dream


                Hmm…. I should write down my outline so I can discuss with my lecture as soon as possible, and indirectly as soon as possible I graduate from college wkwkwkwk :p

                I wrote this post while I was doing my outline :””. Well, I just too confused what should I write. I have my concept on my brain, but I don’t know how to spell it out. Do you know how does it feel? :”
                I have a big dream, going abroad for study, or at least holiday hahaha :p. if I can’t going abroad while I’m under graduated, I’ll go for post graduated program :). I should get some scholarship to make dream comes true :B. I won’t membebani (what’s the English of membebani, btw?) my parents. I have a brother, student in Faculty of Agriculture Technology. They should pay both of us. And it’s not cheap you know -___-“

                Once my dad told me that he can’t pay for my post graduated program, if I want to continue my study. So I should pay it by my self, or at least get scholarship.
                One day, I come to my college event, GamaFest. There was a discussion session about study abroad. The informant told us that she has failed 10 times to go to study abroad. Wow! Its inspired me indeed. Well, she could study abroad, btw, after failed so many times before.

                I’ve failed once. It was, horrible, you know. Failed for something that you really want. But, yeah, I know it was one of God’s plan.

                I just failed once. I should keep trying, until I can’t do it anymore. Until I face my limit. The informant has failed for million times, I should be better than her, not in the failed things, of course.

                Well, that’s all my post. I should write down my outline now, or I’ll never do my thesis -___-“
                See you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake