January 3rd, the tragedy


                It was a third day on 2013, but there was a tragedy. Yeah, a row of “ruko” has just burned down.

                This day started like usual. I just woken up and I heard the news. I heard the news from my neighbour. The “ruko” which has burned located in what we call “pasar tengah”. But I known it with “jalan kartini”.

                Sadly, one of my-best-friend’s house was the one which burned down. Stevanni. Stevanni wasn’t at home, fortunately. But her mom was. And her mom was living alone. Her husband has passed away a years ago :’(.

                I was so shock when known that Stevanni’s house was the one of the burned house. Her mom was alone, her dad has passed away, her brother in jakarta, and stevanni her self was in jakarta too. 

                All I can do for Stevanni is pray. Pray for her. Pray for her mom. Behind the tragedy, God always has the best plan. I’m pretty sure Stevanni and her family will get the payment for the tragedy that has just happened.  If I were with you, I’ll hug you :)

                Be strong stev, I know you are a strong girl.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake