Eyes, Nose, Lips



I fell in love with Taeyang’s Eyes, Nose, Lips from his newest album RISE. From the first time I heard the song. Instantly. Hahaha 


Yes, I know. This song was about broken heart. And I’m not in state “broken heart”. I am a happy single. HAHAHAHAHA. But, still. I love this song, so much <3 nbsp="" span="">

Recently, I downloaded all version of Eyes, Nose, Lips covered by YGFamily, Taeyang’s management. The first I heard was Tablo’s. I fell in love with this song! I mean, people called Tablo as lyrical savant. Most of his song has a deep meaning. Try hear Tomorrow, his first solo feat Taeyang. Hha

Tablo put his personality into the song. See his lyric below:

I’m prayin’ that your eyes are the first to go
The way they looked when you smiled.
The way they opened and closed.
Then your nose.
Every single breath against my neck.
And then your lips.
Every empty promise made and said
~
Because your eyes, nose, lips -
Every look and every breath, every kiss
Still got me dyin’
You still got me cryin’
~
You wish me well….. you wish me well….
I wish you hell….

I never wanna look into your eyes again.
No, I never wanna hear your breathe again.
Let me go…. Let me go….
Baby, tell me this is the end…

here the MV:


 
See? Full of pain inside. Hahaha. Just like the original version, this song was about broken heart. But, all the cover YGFamily (in cover project by YG Family) has made, they were about broken. But with different feels. Hear Akdong Musician’s and Lydia’s version, they were different although they had same theme. Hehe

Here Lydia’s version:

You could’ve had it all but you broke my heart
And now I gotta do what I do
You know you always bring out the best in me
But you played me for a fool
~
It doesn’t have to be this way
But there’s no way I could stay
~
And your eyes, nose lips, it haunts my memory
I can’t forget you if I tried
I wanna believe in your lies

And your eyes, nose, lips, it haunts my memory
I can’t forget you if I died
Feels like I’m losing my mind
~
Tired, tired I’m so done
Before you wake up I will be gone
No more sitting home alone, or waiting for your phone call
You don’t deserve my love
~
I know you’ll miss me everyday
So hurt in every way
It will probably make you wanna go and drive insane
~
Thought that I’d be okay
If I never have to see your face again

here the MV:

Akdong Musician's version is here:
 
Song about broken heart and willing to move on, isn’t it?

I wanted to put Akdong Musician’s lyric version, but since it was in Korean I canceled. Hehe. Tablo’s and Lydia were originally in English so I put them here :p

Btw, YGFamily who officially made the cover were Tablo, Akdong Musician, and Lydia. Some Team B member made the cover for their survival program Mix and Match. But they didn’t release the MV. You can see them through Mix and Match program in MNet official YouTube account xD

Ps: this song could make you fall asleep xD because it has a slow melody. Hehe

See ya!



Lyric sources: YG Entertainment



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake