sinosijak!



Hey gank! 

Here I am, somewhere in library. Hehe. you know, doing my thesis. I’ve met my supervisor. Got some useful advice, and he left the decision on my hand (yaiyalah -_-).


I mean, I’ve told him what I was going to write for my thesis and where I’d like to do my research and what problem I was facing.

Got some advice from my supervisor and my parents, I decide to do my thesis in on of biggest corporation our country have. I’ll tell you later. The hint is this corporation is big and have been around since my dad’s senior year, which is 40 years ago! Hehe

So, I am writing my proposal introduction, though I’ve written it for different corporation. I hope I can finish it by this week Friday, so I can meet my supervisor.

Wish me luck!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake