future


Well, long time no see huh? Sorryyyy,, my internet connection is sooooooo s*ck hahaha xD. I can’t even online for a week! Wadehel -_-“. This time, I’d like to share with you what me and my friend had dissucssed :D taraaa!

Well, we disscussed when we were in Social Science Methodology class. Haha .. our lecture was speeching in front of us, but both of us just heard his speech for a while hahahhaa -_-“

Umh, we talked about commitment, love, future and so on haha.. long long long time we didn’t talk like this hohohooh.. both of us had our own activity…

We shared, what will happen in our future. Who will be our husband *ehem*. Our dreams, our experience in love *eaaaaa*. She told me about her new boyfriend, I told her about my dreams. We shared our experience when we applied for exchange program hahah.. we have same desire :)

We talked about our future when we get married. What we will do when we have family. She said that woman can’t grow up like man.. woman just doing same thing everyday, at home. Woman’s stock of knowledge will be stuck when they have no any outdoor job. I thought maybe she worried about her future.

When we are facing fact like that, what will we do? Give up? My friend told me that I should have a boyfriend who more clever than me. Why? Because I’m not a girl who can give up easily. I never want to be a second place after boy. Haha.. selfish? Egoist? Maybe.. but this’s my self. Just like my friend. She also has a same characteristic with me.. have a boyfriend who more clever than me, I can grow up as same as the man. I can be what I want to be.. well maybe this’s depends on our dream.. woman’s place not always after man. Sometime, the man should  be on second place after woman..

Umh.. maybe that’s all my story for today :D. and I’m so so so sorry if you do not understand what I have posted :p..




Dedicated for Wanda. A friend who understand me :) and a friend who has, maybe, same position with me..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake