more than friend, but you actually my fam!

welcome to Dusun Pranan :D






hiburan kita tiap hari :')






nyadran

nyadran

mroker
maaf jangan salah sangka ._.

Add caption

ini kayaknya pas mau tracking deh

lembur laporan
lembur laporan xD

ini aigyo, ya. aigyo!


full smile baby, full smile! :))
ini dia fotonya :D foto-foto yg lain ada di fb sih hehehe :p

Thank you for being my best friend, even I call you my second family :’) I’ll never forget what we have done together, even the bad things we did I’ll always remember it *except I get some amnesia >,< amit-amit* you have taught me how to be stronger and stronger hehehe :D *rada melankolis ga apa yak :33*

Just like mas Arif’s status on facebook:
family is not about blood.
it's about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most.

*did you know?

yeah, all of us have no any blood relationship. But we are absolutely family :’). See you on another time ya :’) success for all of us. God Bless You!

You're not alone, together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
 When it gets cold and it feels like the end
There's no place to go, you know I won't give in
No, I won't give in
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through,
we'll make it through
Just stay strong
 'Cause you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you
Keep Holding On – Avril Lavigne

this post is dedicated for unit 98 Banjaroya, especially SU 2 Pranan, the puk-puk gank :D

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake