such a bad dream -_-"


Bad dream! Yeah. A few days ago I got super bad dream. Umh, nightmare, but not as scary as nightmare -..- so I call it bad dream :D

I got this bad dream after I did my KKN responsi at Geodetic Engineering Campus. Well, I felt nervouse while I did my sociogram -____- err~.

My bad dream was about my team KKN result. All of us got a bad result. None of us even got A! straight A. hiks :’(. The highest result was only B! huaaaaaaa… one of us even got C! what the.. umh, I wont to mention who got the C :p

It was not worth with all we have done while we were KKN. After all our sorrow *uhuk* *especially Sub Unit 2* we got conflict but we could pass it. We got problems but we could solve it. Getting B was not worth. Just it :B

Huuuuu.. I hope we get the best result. A straight A. amen! >,< hehe

Hope we can reach our own dreams :) 

God Bless You
Warm regard~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake