geje

huaaaahhh... long time no see huh? heheheh I'm so so sorry I haven't writen for a long time. got some task to do hehehe :p

okay.. do you know that it was my very first time writing some post on my blog without made some draft before xD. yeah, usually I made some draft on my word than I posted it on my blog. just a single click copy and paste :D. easy, right? hahahahaa

but this time, I did not do as usually as I do. yes, I was using my brother's laptop while I wrote this post. hemh. my internet connection is so so so s*ck. I couldn't buy some credit for it! hell yeah. I only can facebooking. that's all. so freak huh? :|

well, I thougt that's all my post for this time. I'll write more stories next time ;)

see ya!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Chiffon Cake

Beelzebub part 1