iseng


Do not know what am I going to post. So I just posted this MV. Gee from SNSD or Girls Generation. A girlband from South Korea.

Well, I’m not a KPop Lovers. not a fans of anything or anybody actually. But, well, as a normal girl, I love to see something/somebody cute like South Korean girlband-boyband. Hahaha xD

I known about this MV from @aar_ridho, my classmate in college. It happenned while we were doing our research proposal in Bali. We both were “tim perumus” so we should work together on holiday –“. Btw, Aar is SONE, a fans of SNSD hehe

Maybe you ask your self, we were doing our proposal but why did we (aar and me of course) watch the MV? Ah, it’s simple. We were too bored to do the proposal hahaha so we should refresh our mind. Watched the MV was one way. Wkwk :p

                Ahh I miss that moment. Together with the other, we were 14 students in team doing the proposal. Stay in campus until night was our new habbit kkk~ we were the chosen fourteen (hoek). Lectures trusted us to do the proposal. So sweet indeed (if you want to puke, just do it, I’ve done it first :B)

Btw, this is the MV. Enjoy!
Salam saparatoz blank!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Chiffon Cake

Beelzebub part 1