little reminder


Long time no see :/. Well, would you mind to forgive me for long time no writing something? Hahahahaha. What a wonderful week I felt :| I was so so so so so busyyyyy huhuhuhuhuuhuhu :’(. And so many problems I had faced :’(. But now is Saturday. Holidaaaaaaayy xD kya kya kya kya
Ah hey! Today is announcement day, right? I mean, announcement for Senior High School. Hemh.. I hope you all pass and get a very nice result xD but do not be happy for a long time :| the real world will welcome you after this. Yep! When you finished your Senior High School, it always means that you are not child anymore.
After Senior High School, you’ll choose your own way. Will you go to college? Or maybe you will get some job? Or marry your girlfriend/boyfriend? Well. It depends on your hand :p.
Well, I thought that’s all for this time. I’ll post more story next time. Buhbye!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Beelzebub part 1

Chiffon Cake