12.12.12


12.12.12. sounds special, doesn’t it? People would thing to do something special on this day. Some of them would confess their feeling to person they love so. And some of them will leave their boyf or girlf to another one. Wkwkwkwk poor them *pukpukpukpuk*

But for, today just like another day. I mean, the combination number was special. But the day wasn’t. I did nothing special in this day. Oh yeah! Something special happened in this day. My headset, it’s brokeeeeeennn :(( noooooo! Huhuhuhuhuhu -_____-“

So, today I just spent it like another day. Woke up on 5.30am, took a bath, went to campus to use the free wi fi wkwk. Quite productive. I could downloaded some mp3 hohohoho

I also could discussed with my lecture, my head department for exactly. And I felt so so so so nervous! Wuh! Yeah, discussed with your head department is not as easy as with you lecture, or your own dad -__- trust me it’s hard huhu. But for my future, anything I’ll do. Hehe :B

Last thing, I just met up with my old friend :B she wasn’t my school mate. I known her while I was junior on college :B she was daughter of my dad’s friend. Hehe. She was on different department with me. But it doesn’t mean we lost our contact. We still contacting via text, fb, even twitter :B

Yeah, we had dinner together. It has been a long time since we met up for the first time on August, 2009.

Yeah, that’s all my day on 12.12.12. nothing special, doesn’t it? Huuuuu u.u

Okay, see you next time!

Embuh wes nek grammar ku kacau -___-

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Chiffon Cake

Beelzebub part 1