the chosen one


Jesus and the chosen twelve: many people followed Jesus, but He shared His heart with only chosen twelve. Even they were slow to understand Him, as the Gospel testify, and one eventually betrayed Him. It’s not easier in our own to find a dozen folks who can really hear us. Count yourself blessed if you can find two or three. But you won’t find any if you don’t take the risk of baring your heart to likely candidates. And finding even one is worth the risk.

Yeah.. God only choose twelve people, even though he Has a billion follower. How about us? We have no as many friends as God. Find the right one is hard. Not easy like making friend. Friend is just friend. But when you find the best friend, he/she will be family for you. She/he will stand for you when you down. Will remind you when you getting more arrogant. Will be for you not in the sad moment, but also in the happy one.

The true best friend is hard to find. Once you find it, keep him/her. Once they betrayed you, never trust them anymore. But do not hate them. Hating is just wasting energy. Keep loving them. Yeah I know, betrayed by friend is hurt. It’s hard to forgive them. Yes, I know how did it feel when my friend(s) betrayed me. Hehehe 

Thanks God I met @naadiiyah :). I would take the risk to be a friend with her. Thanks nads, for being my-teman-terbaik-ku :3, for listened to my stupid stories, for being patient on me wakakak xD thank you thank ypu and thank you. Behh bareng terus ye kita mule dari KKN sampe asisten peneliti. Wisuda juga yuk! ;) ask @methafatma and @niaasitanggang to join us wakakak

See ya!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sidney Sheldon’s Mistress Of The Game, Penguasa Berlian.

Chiffon Cake

Beelzebub part 1